Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - yankeesnycrd will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

6 Autos For Trade - Verdugo, Giolito, Kendrick

I’ve decided to take a new approach in how I trade, not sure how well it will work. But I have cleared out my Flickr and uploaded 4 autos that I have for trade.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Let me know if you’re interested, I’m looking for Yankees and trout anything.

Thanks for the look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yankeesnycrd; 12-05-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Collecting all Yankees, especially Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter. Along with Mike Trout and Vintage
    Flickr: Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Giolito Gold Auto is gone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I just recently obtained some Yankee cards. Here is the link to the link that I have them on - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-arrived-today - The link is on post #1. Please check it and let me know if you'd be interested in any. I'm mainly interested in the D. L. Hall (Orioles) auto. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

I just recently obtained some Yankee cards. Here is the link to the link that I have them on - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-arrived-today - The link is on post #1. Please check it and let me know if you'd be interested in any. I'm mainly interested in the D. L. Hall (Orioles) auto. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

I could use the Jeter UD Choice but do you have any other Yankees not on that list that you could add?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. In regard to YANKEES base and inserts that's all I have, as I just recently traded the other ones that I had (had before the ones you saw came in).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@yankeesnycrd I have a Jordan Montgomery 2018 Topps GQ base auto. Any interest?

I am interested in the Meadows base auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the quick reply. In regard to YANKEES base and inserts that's all I have, as I just recently traded the other ones that I had (had before the ones you saw came in).

Okay I can find some Orioles base and inserts tonight that I can offer for the Jeter

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

@yankeesnycrd I have a Jordan Montgomery 2018 Topps GQ base auto. Any interest?

I am interested in the Meadows base auto.

I actually have that auto already, do you have a trade list I can look at?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@yankeesnycrd I don't have a tradelist anywhere, but here are all of the Yankees I have available:

2017 Topps CC Sabathia base /66
    2014 Topps Update Martin Prado base /63
    2013 Panini Select Zoilo Almonte Auto RC Prizm /99
    2013 Panini Select Derek Jeter Prizm
    2013 Panini Sellect Derek Jeter En Fuego
    2018 Topps AG Aaron Judge World Talent
    2018 Topps Yankees Future Stars (Torres, Frazier, Andujar)

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in Orioles base and inserts unless they are "vintage' (mainly 1954-1975) that I can add to my PC. Still interested in the D. L. Hall auto though. I just went through a few boxes and found a few Yankees,in addition to the Jeter's and other Yankees on the thread you checked. Here are the other YANKEES that I have available --------------

1998 PINNACLE INSIDE - #32 Andy Pettitte - #51 Bernie Williams - #77 Tino Martinez - 399 Mariano Rivera - #114 Homer Bush "ROOKIE" - #133 Jeter

2006 TOPPS - #346 Hideki Matsui - #370 Mike Mussina - #379 Shawn Chacon - #420 Gary Sheffield - #427 Carl Pavano - #430 Octavio Dotel - #460 Randy Johnson - #500 Jeter - #587 Joe Torre - #659 A Rod. & G. Sheffield

2005 TOPPS - #62 Javier Vazquez - #98 Flash Gordon - #122 Orlando Hernandez - #307 Matt DeSalvo "First Year" - #451 Jorge Posada - #547 Kevin Brown

2018 PANINI Diamond Kings - #24 Don Larsen - #51 Moose Skowron

Derek Jeter - #373 2013 TOPPS - #390 2006 FLEER (bottom right corner has a small bend)

Ruben Sierra - #T65 2003 TOPPS gold #ed 1190/2003

Elvys Quezada - #169 2005 BOWMAN gold border

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast