Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Black Diamond Joy to Sorrow

Was thrilled (to say the least!) with the boxtopper:

Things only got better when this was the next thing I saw:

Why the sorrow, you ask? Then again, maybe you see where this is going.......

doh:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd call Upper Deck about that. Maybe they can throw you something, worth a shot.

Unreal pull though from an outstranding box. It's a 1/1 from a gorgeous product, so the interest will still be huge.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 12-06-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Yeah, I pulled it at my LCS and owner said the same: acknowledge the damage but it's still going to bring in a huge sum and let the new owner talk to Upper Deck about it.

I also know a guy that is friends with (I think Chris Carlson?) someone from UD and has their phone number and he's already spoken to them about it on my behalf....waiting to hear from him/them. Hoping for the best.

I'd call Upper Deck about that. Maybe they can throw you something, worth a shot.

Unreal pull though from an outstranding box. It's a 1/1 from a gorgeous product, so the interest will still be huge.

Last edited by caulaflour; 12-06-2019 at 09:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

I can't see the pics

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love the look of these foil cards. I wish you the best about that card! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. And yes, agreed about the look. I'm not even a hockey guy but Black Diamond is so pretty that I get it every year just for the thrill.

I love the look of these foil cards. I wish you the best about that card! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Yeah, I pulled it at my LCS and owner said the same: acknowledge the damage but it's still going to bring in a huge sum and let the new owner talk to Upper Deck about it.

I also know a guy that is friends with (I think Chris Carlson?) someone from UD and has their phone number and he's already spoken to them about it on my behalf....waiting to hear from him/them. Hoping for the best.

Your LCS owner is wrong. Once a card has changed hands Upper Deck will not help the new owner on damage or replacement or anything like that. Once a card moves on the secondary market there is nothing UD can do for whoever owns the card.

My emailed Upper Deck about a 1/1 with a bad corner and they told me they did not have any replacements and couldnt do anything additional for me, basically "it is what it is"

With a 1/1, you cant be picky on condition. Sure the damage will knock some potential buyers out .... but there will still be plenty of interest ( though I can see you getting a lot more lowballs offers than usual due to the damage ).

Prob one of the best Black Diamond breaks ive seen, so congrats on that .... its such a weak product
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Ouch! That is a little more than dinged corner. Not sure what can be done to replace a 1/1 though.

Just noticed the Kakko 1/1 on ebay asking 5k.
    Last edited by mooneyes; 12-06-2019 at 06:57 PM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

Ok i can see then now and wow you did great. IDK what the value could be on the Hughes 1/1 but might be interested pm me a valou range

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

And even the Jack patch /25 i'd be interested in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast