Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Please Note - The_Franchise will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

FT List - Just Getting Started

Just trying to get back in the hobby a bit and wanted to share the start of my trade list. I'll be spending the majority of the day adding to this list. If you see something that interests you, lmk, and I'll reply when I can. Looking mainly for higher end HOF GU'd, but like to look at buckets and lists for possible wants
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Thanks,
    Last edited by The_Franchise; 01-01-2020 at 07:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

pm sent
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Just trying to get back in the hobby a bit and wanted to share the start of my trade list. I'll be spending the majority of the day adding to this list. If you see something that interests you, lmk, and I'll reply when I can. Looking mainly for higher end HOF GU'd, but like to look at buckets and lists for possible wants

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Thanks,

@The_Franchise- Daniel-It's been awhile since we traded. I am interested in some of your older Hall of Famer GU I saw you post in another thread. Please check my current tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ctober-Edition
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James. I hope you're having a great Holiday season. There may be a couple from your list of interest to me ('14 Appling), being one. Want to send me a PM with what you need? I have just about a dozen more HOF GU'd to add to the list, but the link below has been updated from what you saw in the other thread if you want to take another look.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James. I hope you're having a great Holiday season. There may be a couple from your list of interest to me ('14 Appling), being one. Want to send me a PM with what you need? I have just about a dozen more HOF GU'd to add to the list, but the link below has been updated from what you saw in the other thread if you want to take another look.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Daniel,

Happy holidays to you as well. Depending on what you can use from me I am most interest in Cobb, Bottomley, Hornsby, Gehringer, Eddie Collins, Al Simmons, Bill Terry, Huggins, George Sisler, Frank Frisch, Goose Goslin, Joe Cronin, Keeler, Lazzeri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James, Can you send me a PM with your order of preference? I think I need to take the Cobb off the table for this trade. And while it's not listed in my Beckets, I need to value my Sisler /25's at at least $50. I'm interested in your '05 Leaf Century Sutton /20 (any pinstripe or color on this?), your '14 Appling /99, and you're '14 McGraw. I saw the /49 in Becket, but not the /25. Lmk how you value the Sutton and McGraw. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James, Can you send me a PM with your order of preference? I think I need to take the Cobb off the table for this trade. And while it's not listed in my Beckets, I need to value my Sisler /25's at at least $50. I'm interested in your '05 Leaf Century Sutton /20 (any pinstripe or color on this?), your '14 Appling /99, and you're '14 McGraw. I saw the /49 in Becket, but not the /25. Lmk how you value the Sutton and McGraw. Thanks

Daniel- The McGraw is listed on the On-Line Guide at $60.00. I am having a hard time finding anything on the Sutton. I saw that the Dale Murphy #/26 books $50.00, so I am figuring about $80.00 on the Sutton, but it depends on the trade. Please propose a trade if you'd like. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James, would either of these 2 lots work for you?

• Frisch /25
    • Huggins /99
    • Gehringer
    • Simmons /99

or
    • Sisler /25
    • Collins /99
    • Lazzeri /99
    • Terry

You never mentioned preferences, but I can be flexible. Lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James, would either of these 2 lots work for you?

• Frisch /25
    • Huggins /99
    • Gehringer
    • Simmons /99

or
    • Sisler /25
    • Collins /99
    • Lazzeri /99
    • Terry

You never mentioned preferences, but I can be flexible. Lmk

@The_Franchise- Daniel- Sorry, you're right; I did not list preferences. I actually like the first deal, but I would like to make one substitution if it works for you. I would like to take out the Simmons and replace it with the 09 Topps Heritage American Heroes Hornsby. According to the Beckett On-Line, it books the same as the Simmons. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi James, Yes, I can make that substitution and accept the trade. I'll post it up. Thank you

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast