Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My USFL Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

My USFL Customs

I have taken on a project over the past few months to get as many USFL customs from 1984 for a Series 2 set. There were way too many players left out in the dust with this set. I hope to correct that and make at least 200 USFL customs for what would be the 1984 set. I have a subset of coaches Ive started as well which are located at the bottom of this post. All cards have the backs made as well. Its not a true custom card unless it is accompanied by a back. So far, Ive gotten the Banaszak and Mora cards printed and autographed. The rest will follow. Enjoy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Those are just awesome! Very nice job, those must have been some tough to get photos too! Great work!

Those are gonna look just super when they get signed, too! I bet you get some requests from players for some cards for their own collections!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks =) Ive done cards for John Banaszak, Mike Davis for the Raiders, multiple 1972 Miami Dolphin players. Might be more but I cant remember. Ive had alot of success with the customs Ive done getting signed to fill out certain collections. Henry Waechter, multiple Steelers for a 1977 Topps collection for defensive players, Rick Doc Walker, Clint Longley ... the list goes on. Just havent posted them here for some reason. Below are the Banaszaks in a USFL uni and Jim Mora USFL successes. They both loved em and kept plenty that I sent.