Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Pick the winners will resume soon!

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who have been playing the "pick the winner" basketball contests. I just need confirmation that I can have an entry fee of reward points, then the contest will return.

My intention is that by an entry charge of 75 rewards points I will be able to use the rewards points to gather prizes, and then the people with correct picks will have nice cards to choose from.

If this contest format is not allowed, I may have some big Christmas and New year's contests to giveaway all my cards that are not Aldridge.

Happy Holidays everyone! Please comment letting me know if you like the idea of rewards points to enter, or would not be interested in that format.

Thanks!
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I just checked the contest forum and I didn't realize this was going on! I'd be more than happy to participate; whether you charged points or not I could participate depending on how hard it is to win the cards :)
    Glad to see you set this up and maybe we can get a few more people involved

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Glad to have you tennelson. I would be charging 75 rewards points to enter, having good prizes, and then if people are low on rewards points then they can trade me cards for rps, to make it so this contest is fun and also runs itself!

Just waiting on confirmation that I can use 75 rps as entry in this contest, then it will be back up and running!

Thanks,
    Matt