Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @musclebeech See Musclebeech's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Variety of collectable coins FS/FT

Variety of collectable coins FS/FT. Asking prices below. Will consider any/all offers. Will consider trades for baseball cards or for teams in my signature line.

1907 penny - $5
    US Currency - Silver Dollars from 3 centuries - $65
    1922 Peace Silver Dollar - painted - $25

Collectible Apollo 1 vintage coins and stamps - $30
    5 Lincoln pennies from 1934-1938 - $15
    1945 Jefferson Nickel and 1877 Liberty dime - $50
    Indian Head Collection, 3 coins - $25
    Last edited by Musclebeech; 12-20-2019 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Updated to strike coins no longer available

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Please check my threads, in the baseball trading forum, of A L & N L gu and auto's that I currently have available. Both of those threads are currently on page one of that forum. PLMK if any interest you. I'm mainly interested in the 3 silver dollars (3 centuries). PLMK if any interest you. THANKS. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan

Rodney, Thanks for the note. Do you still have that PeeWee Reese cut auto you had up a while back? If so, I'd be willing to trade the silver dollar set for that.

If you are interested in more than the silver dollars, I'm sure I can find some more from your trades lists to make a larger trade.

Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Musclebeech - Ken, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I still have the "cut" Pee Wee Reese encased authenticated auto. My "sale" price on it was/is higher than yours on the silver dollars (also, the three pictured are "common" dollars, and their "sell" value is less (I just sold some a month ago and got approx. $13-$14 per "common" silver dollar) than $65 (unless the Morgan is a "CC"). The "painted" dollar looks nice, but I don't know if it's right to do so to U.S. coins. But it does look nice. I'm not really interested in the others, as they look like what you want is higher than I thought they'd be. If you're still interested in the Reese auto, do you have anything else(cards,coins,etc), along with the silver dollars, that might interest me ? Again, thanks for the quick reply,interest, and offer. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan

At a price point of $13-$14 per common on the silver dollars, that puts the total at $42-$45 for that 3 piece set. (I don't think the 1882 Morgan is a CC as there isn't a CC mark under the eagle on the back. I included a photo of the reverse of the coin below for your reference.)

Regarding the Reese cut auto, the PSA/DNA SMR price guide (https://www.psacard.com/smrpriceguid...autographs/177) the value somewhere between $35 (for an index card) and $40 (trading card), which provides reasonable equivalency in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Musclebeech - Ken, thanks for the quick reply and picture of the reverse of the Morgan. Its back looks better than its front. We've been through the "PSA/DNA SMR price guide" info. before. My Reese auto isn't either one,index or trading card. It's on a picture that looks like it came from a sports magazine and/or a sports/news paper. In other words, I don't think you'll find another like it. Therefore, that's why I look for more than what PSA/DNA SMR says. We been through all of this the last time it was mentioned. With all that said, I'll do the Reese auto for the three dollars + the painted one. If that doesn't work, please check my threads to see if anything else interests you. THANKS for your time and effort in trying to work out a trade. Have a good evening and night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@oriolesfan

Thanks for the response Rodney. I think I'll pass on that offer for now. I'll look through your available lists for anything of interest when I get a chance and let you know if I find anything.

In the meantime, if you want to do a cash deal, I'm happy to field offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Musclebeech - Ken, thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in buying. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney