Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - December 18th, 2019 - Where's Scott been edition

Members -

First and foremost - you have 6 full days left to shop until Christmas! If you are looking for me, I would like .....

Ok, lets get serious. I wanted to give everyone an update on some items related to the site and also myself.

as it relates to the site - I have been seeing and getting more and more reports of people trying report fake successes on other sites and social media. Let me be clear - if you are caught posting a fake success on SCF - it will not end well for you. You will be

1) Banned
    2) Added to known Scammer pages including the SCF Scammer database.

I believe that we have a great TTM community that looks out for one another. I need to thank @arfmax for leading the SCF TTM area, @adiddle and others for helping with posting of a bunch of passing in this thread. Also to the numerous people that use the TTM on a regular basis!

Lastly, shout out to @bakersdozen33 for plugging SCF in his article on SCD - Last Minute (Mostly) Cheap Gift Ideas for Sports Collectors.

Ok - onto myself personally. As most of you know, since I have had ownership of SCF, my day job is one where I am forced to travel. This has taken a severe toll on me mentally and physically. With that said, for the 1st couple months of 2020, I will be home! I have no planned travel until April (vacation with the family). What does this mean for SCF?

1 - issues that need to be resolved will be looked at - i know of a couple that I need to look at ASAP to see what needs to be done with these.

2 - I plan to work on getting a better Social Media presence. I had an idea a while back to start posting a "Player of the Day" on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - with links to the player checklist, their TTM information, etc. This is something that I would still like to tackle and automate some how.

3 - tutorials! There are a TON of items on SCF that are under utilized on SCF and I want to make sure that you all know about this tools, how you can use them to your advantage, etc.

4 - Servers - i need to look at our hosting and POTENTIALLY move upgrade the servers the SCF is running on. However, this is one that might take a bit of an investment (that simply put, needs cash to do). Which goes to....

5 - Revenue streams. All will ask is if you are purchasing something from eBay - please start your ebay search by using the search bar on the bread crumb trail. This helps SCF in getting a small kickback that mainly goes to operational costs. If you enjoy using SCF, please consider a VIP membership (you can gift one also - just alert me about this as well as alerting me if your VIP status does not automatically trigger).

6 - More "games" - I want to see what can be done to have more Fantasy leagues with the members for the 4 majors (starting with Baseball). Not sure on any structure but just thinking about these.

Lastly - I want to thank you all for a good 2019 and a better 2020. I have a number of people that I need to thank because SCF is not something that I do alone. @CoolHandLuke, @patriotsguy are my 2 trusted folks that typically I can bounce ideas off of. Luke is the one that makes a ton of the updates/changes in the TTM and Inventory Manager programs. Roger has the SCF Rewards Store, gets deliveries from our partners, etc.

@mess0312, @Iheartjacquie, @bballkm32 - for those that use the Inventory Manager, these 3 are the main leaders that work as hard as possible to make sure we have everything added into the tool and make any updates as needed. @arfmax is awesome caretaker of the TTM

Sport Team Managers - @michigandan, @lil5up3rman, @RGM81 - Thank you for your efforts that you make in your sports with your teams (sorry that I can't name them all)

Finally - I want thank @etmill01 and @DaveS - they have the thankless job of handling disputes with their team. These are the people that are front line in making sure you have a safe trading/selling experience on SCF.

I nearly forgot - @doniceage is one of the SCF Staff members that is a great advocate for you all as members. If he sees something, he'll either PM me, post privately or occasionally text me (and he's not shy - ).

As always, if you have feedback, ideas, etc., Post them in the Feedback and Suggestions

Thank you and have a safe and wonderful Holiday season (Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, whatever you celebrate)
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 12-18-2019 at 10:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- Happy holidays to you and your family as well. Any thoughts about tables at the National in 2020?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Scott and happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Scott- Happy holidays to you and your family as well. Any thoughts about tables at the National in 2020?

Tables? #enableBillsMafia mode

Ok, seriously - need to figure this out over Christmas. Nothing to share about this

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Tables? #enableBillsMafia mode

Ok, seriously - need to figure this out over Christmas. Nothing to share about this

Scott- Nice. The only Giants mafia connection I'm aware was the rumor of Jimmy Hoffa (if you can call him mafia) allegedly buried under the end zone at the old Giants Stadium