Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Harden or Durant chrome?

Considering these chrome rcs, but why are Harden TC more than Durant’s TCs?
    Any answers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

TC in Harden's year came in packs of regular Topps - it wasn't a stand-alone product.

Pretty certain the overall print run is considerably smaller.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also I know this is anecdotal evidence as I don't have any proof of the numbers but that Kevin Durant year was the year with Greg Oden and I remember they cranked up the presses big time for every set. That year had a ton of cross over hype behind it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Wow, sounds like I should have more waxed Topps. I guess there is never any heads up for collectors. Wonder if they had intentions of a chrome series.
    Thanks for information from all

SCF Rewards
    Country

For 2009-10 Topps Chrome, they only had 15 rookies in the set and all were serial numbered out of 999. That was also the last year that Topps could make basketball cards due to the Panini exclusive license starting a few months later. So those cards are worth a lot more than the 2007-08 Topps Chrome RCs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

For 2009-10 Topps Chrome, they only had 15 rookies in the set and all were serial numbered out of 999. That was also the last year that Topps could make basketball cards due to the Panini exclusive license starting a few months later. So those cards are worth a lot more than the 2007-08 Topps Chrome RCs.

Yeah that was such a different time for collectors. I remember getting a free box of 2009-10 Topps when I was a mod at another card forum for promotional purposes. I remember pulling the Curry RC which was worth probably about $5 max back then; he had lots of doubters since he was a skinny kid from a small college. I liked the Topps set but just figured it was another Topps set; people were more sad about losing the Upper Deck license than Topps because Upper Deck had all the big names (MJ, Kobe, KG). The final Topps set wasn't given much thought until later when Curry and his RCs blew up and people started having more appreciation for what they lost in Topps that season and just how much more scarce that last season was compared to other Topps sets. I wish I'd held onto more of the cards, especially the Curry RC. But then again, I got Giannis' 13-14 Prizm RC when those boxes were going for $79 and his rookie was only $20 max, so I guess it evens out.