Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Closed Friday contest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Closed Friday contest

Sorry everyone, I have decided to close Fridays thread with no entries, I need to hear back specifics about contest rules before I am comfortable posting the contest with rps entry.

Have a great weekend,
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Sorry everyone, I have decided to close Fridays thread with no entries, I need to hear back specifics about contest rules before I am comfortable posting the contest with rps entry.

Have a great weekend,
    Matt

I would say host it until you hear back. I don't have an issue trying to win cards and i'd assume other members feel the same.

Right now there are no basketball cards in the SCF store nor are there others offering to use Reward Points for basketball cards... I post the thread and tag @Scottkos20 or @patriotsfan show them.

Scott takes a bit to get back because he's normally busy, but I'd host until you hear them say something.

Either way BOL
    Last edited by Tennelson55; 12-20-2019 at 08:53 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Scottkos20

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Scottkos20