Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Upcoming: CHRISTMAS Contest (guaranteed winner)!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding my pick the winner contests!

Christmas since I was a kid has reminded me of time with my family and watching the basketball games with my dad. With that in mind, please use this contest as a way to make Christmas basketball more entertaining, but focus on what matters most: enjoying the time we have with family and friends!

I have tomorrow off (it is actually going to be over 30 in NY today, taking my son to the zoo!) And will be setting this up tomorrow afternoon. The contest will be setup for entries by 3:00 pm EST, and free to enter.

Shockwiresports won last time, I expect him to be back to defend his title this time, and tough to beat!

This contest will include an assortment of cards to giveaway including an Aaron Holiday auto. If there are 15 or more entries, I will add in a 1/1 Lamarcus Aldridge printing player. If the winning entry gets 5 of 6 or all 6 right, they will also win a Kevin love autograph #/49!

Happy Holidays Everyone! Let friends know about this contest please. I will post pictures of the prizes on this thread sometime today, but the actual free contest will be posted in a new thread tomorrow by 3:00 EST.

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

If the winner gets 5/6 or all 6!

Automatically given away

If we get 20 or more entries:

Happy Holidays!!