Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Value of gu?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Value of gu?

Just wondering if anyone has an idea of what gu Game pieces) add to the value of a card? Especially on rookie cards.

Standard gu items do not have much or hold value.

If there is a % what can or should it be?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I'd think you have to judge it by set. The GU/Rookie scene is much different now than what it once was.

LeBron Chromes sell for hundreds if not thousands while his rookie GU pieces range depending on scarcity. The newer stuff I know little about, but I would personally rather have a rookie card as opposed to a rookie card with a game used piece in it (unless patch)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The game used market has really fallen hard lately so I don't really know if there is set % of what it should be. Outside of the HOF/all star players you can't really give away regular game used stuff now it seems.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Thanks for card trading input. Still would like to hear other opinions if anyone has any.