SCF Rewards
    Country

2019 WTTF Topps Archives

Need: 15 Fisk, 43 Carter, 91 Wright, 99 Cave, 103 Gennett, 228 Story, 229 Anderson, 286 Chapman, 311 Jeter SP, 312 Cabrera SP
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Have: Pretty Much Everything else in spades....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi there, I have Cabrera and Cave for you.

I need 322 Kopech, 327 Bauers, 329 Wright, 330 Alonso

I also could use some of the Ichiro, Topps Magazine, Expos, and Future stars and have dupes to trade of the above.

I also have lots of dupes from ALL the other 2019 Topps sets. Let me know what you need and let’s make a trade! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as Ichiro, I have 4-11 that I will trade (except for #8...only have 1)

Doubles of Montreal are: Jeff Fassero and Marquis Grissom. Need them all except for those 2, Jeff Reardon, and Vladdy.

My Topps Mag doubles include Acuna Jr. and Larkin. I need 1,4,9,11,14,15,18,19

329 for 312 (Cabrera for Wright?) sounds good and let's see if we can make some additional work. I collect Gypsy, Ginter, and Heritage, and Bowman as far as 2019.

I am going to open up one more blaster of Archives and then I AM DONE with this...poor pulls all year and getting to the point where I am getting the same players over and over...I will update if I get any Expos or Ichiro to trade.