Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - Crosby 87 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@06saints lot should arrive today or tommorow.

@desertdogg @palantri still time for us to make a trade this month.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

@NBSII
    @matt_curren

Hi,

Let me know if you want to trade this month. If you are including a relic or auto in the trade, I will reciprocate in the trade.

Jason

@jaswong785
    Jason, I just now saw this (don't think I got a tag notification?) I can always trade and have autos and/or relic/gu to trade. Just let me know if still interested for the month and what you'd be sending, unless you can send first and I'll return. Thanks.

Greg
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

@Pokes
    if you still want to trade for this month, please let me know and I can set up trade. I would wait and see what you send and reciprocate like cards in return. Thanks.

Greg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Washington Nationals Washington Capitals Washington Redskins
    See captkirk42's Items on eBay

Jan Update:
    I have received 2 of my 3 trades this month. UPDATE Of course the third package came after I made this post. I have received all trades for January.

MY end is all packed up and ready to ship this Saturday 01 Feb. I wanted to ship out this past Saturday (the 25th) but didn't have things ready, and one trade I didn't even have pulled at that point. Sorry for the delay.

MORE UPDATE: All my January trades have been received and just waiting for my ship out (this Saturday as mentioned above). After my trip to the post office I will update trade manager with tracking numbers and mark trades as complete.
    Last edited by captkirk42; 01-30-2020 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Update status

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Washington Nationals Washington Capitals Washington Redskins
    See captkirk42's Items on eBay

This afternoon I shipped out my part for my January Trades. Estimated delivery date is Tuesday. I will update my trade manager with tracking numbers and mark trade as complete on my side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12