Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm going to have to go with the lower-end released from Canadian Tire / Tim Horton's. It's released like those that can get a kid or two hooked on the hobby without breaking the bank and just have fun. It's what the hobby is all about, after all.
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to have to go with the lower-end released from Canadian Tire / Tim Horton's. It's released like those that can get a kid or two hooked on the hobby without breaking the bank and just have fun. It's what the hobby is all about, after all.

What he said!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I really don't bust any wax anymore, so take my answer with a grain of salt.

The checklists that most interested me were Chronology & Compendium.... and that they did not bring Compendium back was a bummer for me.

Having said that, Chronology was WAY over priced. There was actually a handful of autos in it that I wanted (in some cases STILL want) to pickup, and that hasn't happened with a UD product in years.... but I'm talking about cards that would have a value in the $5-$25 range, and it was being sold like a high end product.

Compendium, I love the depth of the checklist. It includes players that won't get cards in any other set. Too bad it's gone, but I suspect sales on ePack tanked the last couple of years. If UD hadn't screwed up with how they're doing it on ePack..... I believe it still would be doing well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I did very well with MVP this year, and out of 4 boxes, only had 1 stinker. Maybe it was just luck, but I consider those good odds. Also, being $35-45 a box and a cheap break, it's good for kids too as my daughter loves the puzzle backs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See vsarmy's Items on eBay

Did enjoy purchasing and opening OPC 2018-19 Platinum and OPC 2019-20 looking forward to 2019-20 OPC Platinum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12