Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

problem is that the form was suppose to make it "easier"

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

problem is that the form was suppose to make it "easier"

I know the form has made some other things easier. Well at least your working to knock this out. Sorry it going to take a lot more time than you anticipated.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

delayed - validating data from entries as not all entries ended up on the form, so I am reviewing threads/posts to make sure I have everything

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Position Player Points
    ---
    Mahomes 97.54
    Mostert 64.4
    Henry 58.7
    Watson 58.6
    Kelce 44.9
    Jones 38.9
    Tyreek Hill 34.4
    Jackson 28.9
    Metcalf 27.9
    Cook 27.6
    Lockett 25.8
    D Samuel 22.9
    Hopkins 20.8
    Garapolo 19.18
    Singletary 13.4
    Kamara 11.5
    Brees 10.82
    Edelman 10.2
    John Brown 9.64
    Sanders 7.7
    AJ Brown 7.3
    Goedert 7.3
    Kittle 7.1
    Michel 7
    michael Thomas 7
    Ertz 4.4
    Ingram 3.1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Code:
     Name	QB	RB1	RB2	WR1	WR2	TE	Flex Player	Kicker	Def/ST
    bakemeister52	Brees Saints	Henry Titans	Jackson Ravens	Lockett Seahawks	Brown Bills	Ertz Eagles	Hopkins Texans	Bailey Vikings	GB
    cardbuyer66	Jackson Bal	Jones GB	Michel NE	Thomas Saints	Samuel SF	Kelce KC	Singletary BUF	Elliott Phi	Seattle
    Cowboys8	Jackson Bal	Jones GB	Henry	Thomas Saints	Hill Chiefs	Kittle SF	Hopkins	Bailey Vikings	Seattle
    Devlin	Gara SF	Henry Titans	Jones GB	Hopkins Hou	Thomas NO	Kelce KC	Edelman NE	Myers Sea	Ravens
    doniceage	Mahomes KC	Kamara NO	Jones GB	Edelman NE	Lockett SS	Kittle SF	Henry TT	Tucker BR	Bills
    dubby25	Mahomes KC	Henry Titans	Cook Min	Thomas Saints	Lockett SS	Kittle SF	Jones GB	Tucker, BAL	Patriots
    etmill01	Brees-NO	Jones GB	Sanders-Phi	Hill-KC	Edelman-NE	Kittle-SF	Henry-TEN	Tucker BR	Texans
    jonsportscardz	Watson HOU	Henry Titans	Kamara NO	Brown BUF	Hill Chiefs	Kittle SF	Metcalf SEA	Tucker, BAL	Patriots
    jplcom 	Brees Saints	Jones GB	Henry	Hill KC	Thomas NO	Kittle SF	Hopkins - Texans	Myers Sea	Patriots
    ksboyd	Brees Saints	Jones GB	Ingram Bal	Thomas Saints	Hill Chiefs	Kittle SF	Kelce, KC	Tucker, BAL	Ravens
    lil5up3rman	Jackson Ravens	Henry Titans	Jones - Packers	Thomas Saints	Hill Chiefs	Kittle 49'ers	Hopkins - Texans	Myers Seahawks	Patriots
    michigandan	Jackson Bal	Jones GB	Cook Min	Hill KC	Edelman NE	Kittle SF	Thomas NO	Myers Sea	Buffalo
    pwaldo	Mahomes KC	Jones	Henry	Thomas Saints	Lockett SS	Kittle SF	Cook Min	Tucker, BAL	Patriots
    qualum23	Mahomes KC	Cook Min	Jones GB	Thomas Saints	Hill Chiefs	Kittle SF	Sanders PHI	Myers Sea	Ravens
    roro17 	Brees Saints	Ingram Bal	Mostert SF	Hill KC	Edelman NE	Goedert Phi	AJ Brown TEN	Myers Sea	Bills
    scottkoz20	Brees, NO	Jones, GB	Sanders, PHI	Hill, KC	Edelman, NE	Kittle, SF	Brown, TEN	Tucker, BAL	Buffalo
    shockwiresports	Jackson Bal	Henry Titans	Jones GB	Thomas Saints	Hopkins HOU	Kittle SF	Kelce, KC	Myers Sea	Patriots

this is the hard part - the form did not capture all entries - I have review this thread and the forum dedicated to this in the contest forum - this is what I am showing for all of the entries.

I want to have @patriotsguy review this to make sure I didn't miss something - I would ask @doniceage but since you are in, I want someone not in the contest to review it.

If this is right, we have a tie - but I want the review done first

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I concur a conflict of interest for me to weigh in.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@patriotsguy - I can send you the file if this is not readable

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

@patriotsguy - I can send you the file if this is not readable

@scottkoz20

I reviewed the file you sent and saw that there were 2 members you didn't have on that list.

CTX Surge & bigbenjobu

I tallied their score, and with that you have yourself, as you mentioned a tie.

I will let @scottkoz20 announce the winners and plans for the tie.
    @Shaggy @doniceage @lil5up3rman

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@scottkoz20

I reviewed the file you sent and saw that there were 2 members you didn't have on that list.

CTX Surge & bigbenjobu

I tallied their score, and with that you have yourself, as you mentioned a tie.

I will let @scottkoz20 announce the winners and plans for the tie.
    @Shaggy @doniceage @lil5up3rman

please send it back to me with the updates @patriotsguy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast