Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

More COMC Goodness!!!!!!!

I was home the other day, sitting by the fire, and a package arrived for me. Here are the contents ...

First, some additions to the Bryzgalov collection ....

More additions to my Liut collection ... very stoked to get these two beauties for the collection!

Always love getting SP Game Used Supreme cards!

Actually got this Fleury from ePack and decided to send it home for my daughter who is a big Fleury fan.

What COMC shipment would be complete without some Habs?

Finally some more additions to the Vasilevskiy collection ....

That's it for this show and tell, as always, comments and questions are always welcomed!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice Luit cards! As much as I like the stick card /2, I really like that team issued card. Cards like those can be a real pain to find!

Congrats on the Vasi's too. That plate and Game Gear are great pieces! Same with that Bryzgalov show stamped card /10.

A bit of everything in here for your collections. Congrats on the job well done !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (949)
    Country
    See trishlp94's Items on eBay

Very nice cards! Congrats on the haul of cards to be added to your PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice Luit cards! As much as I like the stick card /2, I really like that team issued card. Cards like those can be a real pain to find!

Congrats on the Vasi's too. That plate and Game Gear are great pieces! Same with that Bryzgalov show stamped card /10.

A bit of everything in here for your collections. Congrats on the job well done !

Thanks! Believe it or not, the oddball and food issue cards are the hardest to find. It was as if they were produced in limited quantities, treated as useless pieces of promotional cardboard and discarded by most of the people who received them. It continues to be a real struggle to get these Liut's from Hartford in the mid 80s and from Washington in the early 90s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice cards! Congrats on the haul of cards to be added to your PC.

Thanks for the comments!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

My favorite is the old school Future Watch rookie :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks! Believe it or not, the oddball and food issue cards are the hardest to find. It was as if they were produced in limited quantities, treated as useless pieces of promotional cardboard and discarded by most of the people who received them. It continues to be a real struggle to get these Liut's from Hartford in the mid 80s and from Washington in the early 90s.

Oh I can beleive it. Some team/food issued stuff nowadays are super tough, so I can only imagine trying to locate those types of cards from decades ago. I'd be happy just to land one of them, haha! Keep up the great work!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What's the junior whalers card? Looks like it's about the size of a ticket stuff.

I'm assuming it's something team issued / pretty rare.... which makes it an awesome add, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the junior whalers card? Looks like it's about the size of a ticket stuff.

I'm assuming it's something team issued / pretty rare.... which makes it an awesome add, IMO.

The card is from the 1989-90 Whalers Junior Milk team issued set. These are becoming increasingly hard to find. This particular one was part of a complete set however I was able to convince the owner to break up the set and sell it to me seperately. It's a bit larger than a ticket stub, I've included a picture below to offer a comparison to the standard sized 2.5" by 3.5" card.

And yeah, it has been one of my most exciting finds to date!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a great haul. Nice Habs additions and some pretty good stuff for the other PC!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast