Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

2017-18 Upper Deck Canadian Tire question

I have been looking on eBay for boxes of this product and at least right now there does not seem to be any available.
    And as far as I can tell there has not been any sold recently.So I was wondering what might the going price be for a
    sealed box of this. There are a lot of great autographs available in this.And I do not believe that there was any redemption
    in it.So all the autos were inserted into packs.PLMK your thoughts. Thanks.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That was a fun product to open. Nice designs, the autos were pretty cool, and some nice hits along the way. You're correct, all live autos (joys of using stickers) so no redemption cards. Not sure what the value would be on a sealed box but good luck with the hunt!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

Gonna be hard to find a sealed box. Sold at Canadian Tire stores only and I cannot even find a store with packs for sale. I would suggest going to the Canadian Tire web site and doing a search for the product. I would suggest using hockey cards in the search block.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

I did see a couple boxes about a year ago on eBay and they seemed reasonably priced at $142.00 a box plus shipping. I really do not even see any pack now.
    My local store is out of packs and have been for a long time. They still have a few from last years OPC version of the Canadian Tire stuff. Thanks for the reply.