Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Long time collector, new to forum

I collected everything as a kid and was lucky to have a mom that would not throw anything away. Currently have two kids in college and another in high school. Considering selling some of my collection.

Was an avid Mike Schmidt collector.

Have a bunch of autographs too. Lived near Joe DiMaggio for a bit and he signed a ball and a Hall of Fame card. Actually he signed two balls and I gave one to my best friend's mom. She kept in out and the signature eventually faded away. Bummer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Metallicane...

This is a good place to sell, good luck and welcome to the site.

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rich. I joined to find out best way to sell some of these old cards as well as some of the newer ones I have.
    Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@Metallicane

I sell on here and on COMC.com. It cost to sell on COMC or ebay so, I like to do it here. The best thing is to read a few posts in the selling section and then follow their leead. For me, I like to see pictures of the cards, know whether the seller will deal or of the prices are firm and what the seller is asking as a starting point.

Personally, I am not offended if someone sends me a low offer. Some people get offended. If you want a certain price, then ask for that price or higher and don't go lower.

Remember, just because the book says it, ebay says it, comc says it or you paid more for it, it is still only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I love cards as much as the next guy but I understand that my Cowboy cards have more value to me than to other people.

As for photos. I scan my cards into my own site, but their are free sites out there. Again, read a few of the other posts and see what other people did and ask yourself, does that answer the questions someone might have.

If so, probably a good post. Hope that helps. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate the insight. Need to figure out how to post pictures for sure.
    Jim

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome Jim to SCF and back to the hobby!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site!

Also very cool to have lived near and to have met Joe Diamggio. The autographs would be an added bonus too!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site!

Also very cool to have lived near and to have met Joe Diamggio. The autographs would be an added bonus too!

Thanks. I have met a few pretty cool people. Ted Williams (had him autograph a ‘58 Topps card that was not in great shape), went to dinner with Mickey Mantle and had him sign a ball from college (not official MLB ball).

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to the forums !!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hi Jim, welcome to SCF...Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast