Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any ? Any offer(s) ? Any trading list(s) ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today. If anything interests you, then let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bring on those offers, and let's work out a trade and/or deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. A good amount of RIPKEN cards are STILL AVAILABLE. They could be good additions to your collection and/or good CHRISTMAS presents. So, check the list on POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --- Anyone interested in any of the RIPKEN's that I have listed on POST #1 ? - If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today ---------- Anyone ready to work out a trade and/or deal ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Have you checked POST #1 ? If so, did anything interest you ? Therefore, if any interested you, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Thanks for checking this thread. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

NOTE: Ripken card "values" were just added to many on POST #1. The ones that don't have "values" are the ones I couldn't find the "values' of.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-16-2020 at 10:37 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rodney....how much you looking for on the two RC?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OrioleEd - THANKS for your interest. I just posted their bv's, without being graded, on POST #1. So, I'd be looking for more than their "non" graded values. Also, it depends on what I'd be getting. And, I'll sell, if the offer is reasonable. Again, thanks for your interest. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check POST #1. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast