Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Michael Jordan: game used show and tell from years ago

Raining like crazy so wife and I stayed in so let's do some scanning while she watches some show on HDTV. I have many Michael Jordan cards from back in the day and thought I would show some game used cards that I have. Most were pack pulled.

Let's start with Fleer

Okay this card is not a jersey card but cool in and of itself. I have a complete set of the larger Jordan floor cards but this is the only one that is "card size"

Okay lets start with a quad of some pretty good players but this card can't compare to another quad below

Still can't believe he was a Wizard!

Several teams on the same design

Some legend cards from the turn of the century

and the Legend from the year before

These are a couple favorites and you don't see all that many shoe cards of Jordan

How about a couple patches

And as I mentioned I like this quad better than the first one in this show

And finally let's go back to last century when jersey cards were found about ONE a CASE, not multi ones in a single box or pack

1998 and a story. I had to go to a meeting in Albuquerque and stopped by the big card store there, Bubba's Baseball Bullpen. There were five packs of 1998 UD basketball in an open box and I buy them. Now Bubba would give you a cheaper price if you buy an entire box so he opens a new box and I take out enough packs to get my 24 packs. As you can see I left five packs. I didn't think much about it as I had hit the insert I wanted to get.

Pay and go out and get in the car. Something told me to not leave those five packs so I go back into the store and buy those five.

This was in the third pack and my very first Michal Jordan game used card.

That's the show, best of luck with your collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Awesome cards! That is cool how you have memories that have been made along the way. It would be tough to find a better combo then MJ, Magic, Bird and Russell!