Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chrisborene 2020 IP thread

Well it’s another new year and many more chances for autographs, for me this year I plan to load up on dodger prospects who roll through the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, heavily had stocked up on cards for about 8 different prospects which I’m sure a few on them will pass thru this year

but the first post for me this year took me to an optometrist office in the city of Rowland Heights CA , to meet my absolute favorite baseball player growing up ,Jose Canseco. Met him about 15 years ago but the person who took my picture on one of those disposable cameras had their finger over the lens, so that was my main inspiration to go to this event

Got Jose to sign a SGA bobblehead for me and a picture with him, and no finger over the phones’ camera 🤣

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Jose was a beast back in the 89 Bay Area World Series, just a cool success!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to a meet and greet today in the city of Fontana ca wwe superstar Drew McIntyre, I got him to sign a baseball with the 2020 royal rumble inscription, now off to the arena to see if I can get some autographs down there in Ontario ca

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got to meet wrestlers Angel Garza and nxt champ Rhea Ripley

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also got pics with wwe stars rusev (rusev day) and mickie James

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more pictures from yesterday Lillian Garcia, raw ring announcer mike Rome and r-truth!!!