Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

2019-20 Panini Contenders case break - bought a couple teams

So I bought a couple teams in a recent online case break of 2019-20 Panini Contenders. I splurged and picked up the Lakers for around $100 and they really paid off. Here are a couple gems I took home in the break:

2019-20 Panini Contenders Kobe Bryant Autographs #15 Kobe Bryant

2019-20 Panini Contenders Kobe Bryant Autographs #15 Kobe Bryant.jpg 2019-20 Panini Contenders Kobe Bryant Autographs #15 Kobe Bryant (2).jpg

2019-20 Panini Contenders Printing Plates Black #141 Darius Bazley AU

2019-20 Panini Contenders Printing Plates Black #141 Darius Bazley AU.jpg 2019-20 Panini Contenders Printing Plates Black #141 Darius Bazley AU (2).jpg

2019-20 Panini Contenders Team Quads Cracked Ice #14 LeBron James/Kyle Kuzma/Anthony Davis/Danny Green 7/25 (TRADED)

2019-20 Panini Contenders Team Quads Cracked Ice #14.jpg 2019-20 Panini Contenders Team Quads Cracked Ice #14 (2).jpg

Most of the other base/inserts I ended up with have been traded but I do still have these for trade:
    2019-20 Panini Contenders (Prizm version -- Variation maybe?) #77 Marvin Bagley III Kings
    2019-20 Panini Contenders Autographs Avery Bradley Lakers 82/99
    2019-20 Panini Contenders Autographs Nemanja Bjelica Kings 103/199

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Kobe auto and the Bazley printing plate. Might sell on ebay as the Kobes are selling pretty well there.
    Had to share as that Kobe is among the best pulls I've ever gotten!
    WTTF: ANY Jazz cards I don't have or some 90s inserts, some Innovation Stained Glass inserts, Panini 75 Years of the NBA inserts.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the nice hits. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with them. I think the Kobe would look really nice in my PC just so you know.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Dennis! Do you have a scan of the Bradley Auto? I may be able to use that one. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Utah Jazz
    See f1do_bball's Items on eBay

Congrats Dennis! Do you have a scan of the Bradley Auto? I may be able to use that one. Thanks.

2019-20 Panini Contenders Autographs Avery Bradley.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Awesome pull with the Kobe!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

well done sir!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Always cool to pull an auto of a player of Kobe's caliber. I could use the Bazley, but I probably don't have anything to trade for it, and I'm not buying at this time, so good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.