Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Just dropped him a e-mail but I know the Solitaire is coming out so he might be busy.

DON

Thanks!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Were those originally real 1/1's? I have a Carey Price and was wondering...

i beleive those Black Mask 1/1's were supposed to be included in BTP but never were, hence there inclusion in ITG Final Vault. Those Black Masked Men cards look great!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i beleive those Black Mask 1/1's were supposed to be included in BTP but never were, hence there inclusion in ITG Final Vault. Those Black Masked Men cards look great!

I know I never saw a black in all my time of busting old BTP nor the ITG The Final Vault. Was knowing that they are not a easy hit with 10 coming out of 10 per case and I done at least 15 to 20 cases and not seen a single black.

DOn

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I know I never saw a black in all my time of busting old BTP nor the ITG The Final Vault. Was knowing that they are not a easy hit with 10 coming out of 10 per case and I done at least 15 to 20 cases and not seen a single black.

DOn

Besides eBay, the only other Black mask I've seen pulled was from another break shared on HI last year I think. Definitely not easy to pull.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you look at the checklist for 2007-08 BTP, at least what's in SCF's Inventory Manager.....

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/39410

There was a whole set of them. Looks like they were included ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

If you look at the checklist for 2007-08 BTP, at least what's in SCF's Inventory Manager.....https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/39410There was a whole set of them. Looks like they were included ?

I heard they weren't included, since these Black masks coming out of Final Vault have a 1/1 stamp on the back. Could be wrong though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I heard they weren't included, since these Black masks coming out of Final Vault have a 1/1 stamp on the back. Could be wrong though.

Maybe they printed some extra as replacement stock and stamped show cards?
    Last edited by odjickfan; 01-22-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe they weren't. I just know they were on the original checklist .

The cards are funny though..... they say 1/1 on the back, but 1/5 on the front (vault stamp).

Would it surprise me to learn ITG printed extras? Nope.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Maybe they weren't. I just know they were on the original checklist .

The cards are funny though..... they say 1/1 on the back, but 1/5 on the front (vault stamp).

Would it surprise me to learn ITG printed extras? Nope.

Yeah, they printed a ton haha. Still, cool cards though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See J-po777's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Is it just me, or does it seem like a slap in the face to have a 1/1 card stamped on the front as 1 of 5? I know all the issues with ITG, the extra copies (thus the Vault release), but seriously. A Black Mask 1 of 1 card, to have 5 more copies produced? It just doesn't make sense.

And curious as well, why that particular series is Made in UK? Everything else is Made is USA.

Just venting is all.

I always thought the 1/5 was referring to the particular set (as in this is the first of 5 mask cards). It does look misleading though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast