Please Note - jameslacarte will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Player & Team Lots available, (except Leafs)

I have a pile of cards i want to get rid of. If your a Team or Player Collector I can probably make you some Lots. They will consist of Base, Inserts, Rookies & in some cases Auto's & Jersey cards. I will not Cherry Pick through the lots, you take all or none. I am a Leafs Collector so I do not have much Leafs FT.
    I am LF Rookies or Leafs in return. Will look at trade lists for trade bait. Will not look at Photobuckets, my computer wont load them. Flickr is okay.
    LMK who or what you are LF & i will see what i have. Most will be full of low to Mid end stuff. Thanks
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers

have any gb packers?
    collect gb packers - vintage..gretzky..fuhr
    or make an offer...... canada pwe
    gb stats 1923-1931

SCF Rewards
    Country

If your Looking for Packers you should try the Football section, i am offering Hockey Cards in the Hockey Card section. Thanks