Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 2020 Autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL
    See mrdang1974's Items on eBay Instagram:

DailyAutograph's 2020 IP Autographs

I have a web site where I post one autograph a day in the order of how they were obtained. As of today, it's showing autographs from the first week of the 2017 Florida State League season. It'll be 2023 by the time my autographs from 2020 appear there.
    I figured this forum would be a good outlet to show my current successes.
    Only 3 to start off the new year thus far.

On January 4th, I went to Mychal Given's annual Blitzball tournament and got him to sign this before the rain came and postponed the event.

On January 8th, I saw Hertha Berlin vs. Eintracht Frankfurt play a German friendly as both teams were in Florida for their winter break. Jürgen Klinsmann was managing Hertha Berlin at the time.

The next night I got Destin Hood to sign this card for me at a baseball clinic in Tampa, Florida.
    Last edited by DailyAutograph; 02-14-2020 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Changed title; added details to first post.
    Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

I visited the Phillies fantasy camp. Only person I needed was Hall of Fame inductee, Jim Thome.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Congrats, Jim is a really nice man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Congrats, Jim is a really nice man!

Yeah, he was great. I was very happy to add his signature to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Today i went to a pre-season scrimmage match between the Philadelphia Union and Chicago Fire. I didn't need anyone from the Union, but I got cards signed on the Fire side. After that, I headed toward Tropicana Field for the Ted Williams Dinner autograph signing, where I got Graig Nettles, Mickey Lolich, Dale Murphy, and 3 cast members from A League of Their Own (Tracy Reiner, Anne Ramsay, & Patti Pelton).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Tonight I went to see the Montreal Impact play the Philadelphia Union in a pre-season match.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Today I saw D.C. United play Louisville City FC in a pre-season match. I didn't need anyone from the Louisville side, but I got the 4 from D.C. that I was hoping for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Today I went to the Tampa Bay Rays fan fest. Every year they have alumni tables set up to get free autographs from various players. It's typically the same group each year, but this year several new names were added, so I came prepared for those guys. A talk radio host that I grew up listening is always there doing interviews, so this year I decided to get my VHS tape that the show released back in the 90s signed. I only got it signed because his former co-host is doing a comedy tour and coming to Tampa in April, so I'm hoping to get it signed by him as well.
    As for current Rays players. It was tough this year. Security would not allow them to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

Today I went to the Phillies spring training complex. Lots of players came over to the spot that I had secured, but unfortunately, only one was someone I needed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL

I went back to the Phillies camp today. Did a little better today than yesterday. Came home with 4 autographs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast