Today I was driving around the city and came upon a small card shop that were trying to clear out their Wave 1 Overtime packs from this year as they didn't have enough newer product in stock to give one pack per box. Frankly, I don't feel anything strongly one way or another about the morality of a shop selling packs that would otherwise be free (one at a time no less, when it's free) with a box purchase as everyone's got to pay their rent and there are certainly things of value to pull in these packs. The odds are better in quantity anyway. I picked up 30 from the shop and opened them. Several red parallels, a red rainbow overtime winners, and a few of the better rookies highlighted the break. No free box redemptions like last the last time I scored a load of these from a different hobby shop. Still waiting on my free box in the mail by the way...it's been a month and a half almost since I mailed it in.

And no, I will not narc on the shop as I don't want them getting in trouble for selling the packs instead of giving them away one at a time.