Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - bensontim will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking For Sterling Sharpe cards

I am in the process of adding my inventory of Sterling Sharpe which has about 150 different cards. I'm looking to trade for anything I don't already have.

I also have a small collection of IP and TTM autographed cards of Sharpe that I am looking to add to. These I am willing to buy. Not looking for expensive high stuff, just your extras you have from getting him TTM over the years.

I don't have a lot of of football to trade. What I have is from the time sharpe played, 90's mostly.

I do have a lot of baseball and basketball if you have favorite teams or players. I have a lot of extra baseball and basketball autographs as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers

Have:
    1990 action packed 90 sharpe packers

LMK,
    Marlies

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I am new at this but I have several dozen cards of Sharpe in my Inventory. Can people see this? I would like them to so if you can't please let me know how to make it happen.

I have 181 different Sharpe cards and looking for more from 1989 to 1995. I'm not chasing the new stuff. Too many, too rare and too expensive.

I do have a couple Sharpe extras to trade and a multitude of baseball and basketball.

1989 Topps #379
    1989 Topps #379
    1994 Edge FX Edge 7 - Card has silver back
    1994 Skybox Impact #94
    1994 Flair Hot Numbers #12
    1995 Fleer TD Sensation #6
    1993 Score Dream Team #4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers

Post #2?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have that one already. Thanks.

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have a '93 Topps black Gold Insert and maybe a few others.