Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Best place for Tom Brady to land next season will be...

.... Las Vegas!

Hear me out on this.

The Raiders are going to be moving from Oakland, getting a new stadium and a new city. And with the potential for Derek Carr to be on the way out, this would be a signing to generate a buzz for the Raiders.

This has nothing to do with winning football, but generating a buzz for the new fan base.

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

The best place he should be, for next season and all to follow, out of the NFL. It's time for retirement.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Best place for him to land is on his FACE LMAO Just kidding lmao he may end up in Indy from what im hearing here in the NE Region

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

1. New England
    2. Los Angeles (pick your conference preference)
    3-31. whatever
    32. Retired
    33. Chicago

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would help the Raiders a bit but I don't really see how that helps Brady that much. Though I don't really get what Brady is trying to prove or get out of another season.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I think he will sign with the.........Patriots

He will be 43 when he plays the next regular season game. Has a good defense behind him and best coach in the game. He has always bailed the Patriots out before and it is time he needs more help on the offensive end. You can only get away with certain things when you don't have any consistent outside threads at wide receiver. You replaced a HOF tight end like Gronkowski with bringing back a washed up Ben Watson. Get the guy some help and he will be just fine. A down year of 24 TD 8 INT at age 42 is just horrible.lol

More so where I want to see him just for the combo of players........Cleveland Browns

Throw him in with Chubb, Beckham Jr, and Landry and you would have some crazy stuff happen. No one knows when Brady will retire. Give him anywhere from 1-3 years probably. You would be getting those guys in their prime years and have a legit QB throwing them the ball. Cleveland is probably one of the few locations where he could be held on a pedestal as high as New England if he turned this team around and took them to the playoffs and beyond for a few years.

Underdog location.................Tennessee Titans

Bring Henry back and sign Brady. Vrabel got the most out of his talent this year. Put a legit QB in that spot and watch out.

In general, I think you could put Brady on a number of teams that didn't make the playoffs last year and he would guide them to the playoffs at worst.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2140bill's Items on eBay

Elway has a recent history about plucking a Hofer and getting a couple good years out of them before they call it quits!! He'd get whatever Brady wanted to work with!! Just throwing that out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Wizards NULL NULL

The best place for him to land is on the beach. He’s 42 yrs old , accomplished everything there is to accomplish and is in good health. Change is hard for everyone but it’s time for him to find a new challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

He'll play somewhere.....already stated . G will have some say where. Probably Pats, chargers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

That would help the Raiders a bit but I don't really see how that helps Brady that much. Though I don't really get what Brady is trying to prove or get out of another season.

getting paid an insane amount of money - I think its fair to say that he has left money on the table over the years and this might be a way for him to get one last major payday before heading out to do whatever it is he wants to do

As for the others

I agree with the retirement point because there is nothing left to prove. I can sorta see the Chargers because are they REALLY going to be better with Tyrod Taylor as QB1 next season?

Now Indy is an interesting landing spot potential, as would Tampa - if they both move off there QB's and look to draft a QB for 2021 (Tua?)

the odd suggestion that I read was Tennessee. @markw2856 - I get the relationships, but Id be interest to see what resident Titan fan @lil5up3rman thinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast