Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Texas Longhorns

Rockets win by 9+
    Nuggets by 6+
    Eric Gordon pts+rebs+assists: 20+

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Sunday picks

Nuggets win by 6+
    Jokic more pts, rebs, blocks
    Eric Gordon +20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Sunday Options
    Rockets: win by 8 or less/lose vs. Pelicans
    Nuggets: win by 5 or less/lose at Pistons

Sunday Player Options
    Eric Gordon pts+rebs+assists: 19 or less

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

All Sundays picks are in, thanks! I will try to double-check and make sure no ones players are sitting out tonight. Going into Sunday the scores are:

Ctxsurge 14 (3-0 today wins Zion RC!)
    Bigbenjobu 12 Atlantaman 12
    tennelson55 12 wilywestbrook0 12
    Dasoxfan 11
    Key2win 10
    Pwaldo 7

Good luck everyone! Also, week 4 and Monday options are posted. Please enter if interested!

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crazy end to the week, sorry ctxsurge, the combination of 0-3 Monday and bigben winning his last 4, have mad bigben the winner for week 3!

Congrats bigben! I am purchasing some game used cards now, and will give you an option for a prize once theu arrive.

Thanks everyone for playing, week 4 is open, can anyone beat bigben and key2win? Have a great week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crazy end to the week, sorry ctxsurge, the combination of 0-3 Monday and bigben winning his last 4, have mad bigben the winner for week 3!

Congrats bigben! I am purchasing some game used cards now, and will give you an option for a prize once theu arrive.

Thanks everyone for playing, week 4 is open, can anyone beat bigben and key2win? Have a great week!

Awesome. Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Crazy way to end the week considering someone came back and hit 3-0 to beat the person who went 0-3.

Will anyone EVER hit 17? Considering we also got 2 bonus points I don't think hitting 20/21 picks is even close to possible, but it is what it is. Hopefully someone hits it, but odds aren't in anyone's favor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crazy way to end the week considering someone came back and hit 3-0 to beat the person who went 0-3.

Will anyone EVER hit 17? Considering we also got 2 bonus points I don't think hitting 20/21 picks is even close to possible, but it is what it is. Hopefully someone hits it, but odds aren't in anyone's favor

Probably true. Getting to 21 would be a perfect week. That is a 21 line parlay, in Vegas that is worth millions probably.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably true. Getting to 21 would be a perfect week. That is a 21 line parlay, in Vegas that is worth millions probably.

I am hoping to offer higher prizes with lower required scores soon, need to build up to collection! On that note, k have 20 game used cards in the way that I purchased from a fellow SCF member. Once they are in, I will send a picture to you Ben, and feel free to pick any 2!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I set the autograph bar at 15/21....gotta set the bar at 66%! I fully believe that someone will hit 17. I'll look back at week 1, I think key2win either got 17 or got VERY close!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789