Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help identifying 1994 Skybox Gary Coleman

Anyone know any information about this card or the book value? Obviously in a bit of rough shape. Has an embossed logo on card. I don't believe I've seen another signed card from this set and I know nothing about it, so anything helps!

Thanks much

looking for Robert Parish and John Norlander! For trade Hidden Content PASSWORD: myfriendonly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I don't know it, but man, you really through me off with "Gary Coleman". I was like, when in hell did he get a basketball card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I believe when Fleer went out of business some of those embosser stamps made their way out the door...so I'd say this is one of two things.

1) a Buyback of some sort

or worst-case

2) Someone had a stamp and made a fake.

There are boxes of this product unopened on eBay and they make no mention of autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know it, but man, you really through me off with "Gary Coleman". I was like, when in hell did he get a basketball card?

Whoops...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe when Fleer went out of business some of those embosser stamps made their way out the door...so I'd say this is one of two things.

1) a Buyback of some sort

or worst-case

2) Someone had a stamp and made a fake.

There are boxes of this product unopened on eBay and they make no mention of autos.

I looked online and it appears someone has a complete PSA set of the USA autographs after some digging. Definitely authentic but I'm unsure if it was a buyback or not

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Doesn't help you with the price but it's a real card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Nevermind I found some info :D

From Beckett:
    Set Information
    These scarce chase cards were inserted in SkyBox USA packs at a rate of about two per case. Each player signed his "Trademark Move" card from the regular issue set. These are the only seven players known to have signed cards for this product. The signatures are in gold paint, and the cards are embossed with the SkyBox seal to distinguish them from any cards signed after the product's release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Coleman isn't listed, but you can figure out an approximate value based on the other players. Maybe $100?
    Last edited by DrAg0n; 01-29-2020 at 05:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Interesting - I didn't see those when I searched.