Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation 2018-19 National Treasures Luka Doncic Rookie Card Sells for Over $237,000 on eBay

https://www.beckett.com/news/2018-19...r-over-237000/

Less than a year after its release, 2018-19 Panini National Treasures Luka Doncic Rookie Card has sold for $237,777 on eBay.

And while Doncic’s top RC has seen some massive prices, particularly since the start of his sophomore season, this particular copy is different. It’s copy 77/99, his jersey number. It’s one of those x-factors that can help elevate cards.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I think I'd rather have a beach home...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'd rather have a beach home...

Me too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Doncic is a stud but this is crazy amount. This is why a number of people buy baseball prospect autograph cards years before they get into the league. Hope to hit a monster and cash in later. Props to the seller of this card. Hopefully Doncic has a healthy HOF career instead of those that spent 5 figures on Linsanity cards.