Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets

How Do You Organize Your Collection?

I was just curious as to how other people organize/store their card collection? I feel the most common is by set/year, but do you do it differently?

Do you remove all rookies/autos/jerseys and store them separately? Do you have a certain computer software to organize them? Let me know, thanks!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I have mine in 2 row boxes. From there, I separated them by sport, then by player if there is more than 1 card. All of my cards are stored in a closet away from the cats. I have pictures on my computer of all my cards, that way when I sell or trade one, I can just delete the picture.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Seperate Game Used and Autos
    Inventory by Google Docs by year company stars vintage

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Complete sets or sets I am building are mostly in binders with 9 pocket sheet protectors but some are in boxes. My PC Mike Singletary cards up to 2004 are also in a binder but everything after that time frame are in single row boxes designed for the one touch cases since all cards are in either a one touch or top loader.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Listed by year and product, but sorted in house by team.

Seems to work ok but my list is small

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets NULL
    See mrdang1974's Items on eBay Instagram:

All of my autographed cards are in the order of how I obtained them, in binders. Unsigned cards are in two 5,000 count boxes in alphabetical order. I only keep one card of each person. Any extra cards of players or those who are deceased occupy a row in one of those previously mentioned boxes, also in alphabetical order and are listed individually for sale on Sportlots with images.
    I'm not a set builder, nor do I PC anyone. I just want one autograph from each person that I have a card of. Once I get an autograph, I never ask again.
    Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cards sorted by number, year, and brand in 6 quart size (shoebox) plastic containers. More expensive cards ($5 and up) and #ed cards separated in other 6 quart size containers. Autographs in 9 pocket sheets in binders.