Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Shaggy since Monday has come and gone - was someone able to validate the high score?

Before we get to deep in March- is the game continuing with a prize?

Thanks!

Did ya leave the group? Looked like we were neck and neck (before bakemeister took the lead)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Did ya leave the group? Looked like we were neck and neck (before bakemeister took the lead)!

@Letch77 I was wondering where he went too. And it isn't bake in the lead at the moment, that is me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah, yes...my mistake, Ben. Was going off memory. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raiderscott's Items on eBay

@Letch77 I was wondering where he went too. And it isn't bake in the lead at the moment, that is me.

I'm back in..... Whenever I try to access our league on my phone - if I get impatient and hit it too often - the screen finally changes - it hits leave group. I've done it a couple of times.

I'm taking a beating trying to pick these new prop bets they now have.... I need the NBA & MLB to come back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How many tweets will Schefter have between 9:00 and 10:00 EST? LOL, that one made me laugh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Shaggy - checking on this..... Thanks.

@Shaggy since Monday has come and gone - was someone able to validate the high score?

Before we get to deep in March- is the game continuing with a prize?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@Shaggy @scottkoz20 Will there be a prize for the contest for March? I am guessing since I ended up winning, it would be my luck that there is no longer a prize

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Shaggy @scottkoz20 Will there be a prize for the contest for March? I am guessing since I ended up winning, it would be my luck that there is no longer a prize

I'm going to piggy-back on this and ask about February's prize?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since I can only assume that we aren't going to get an answer to our questions......

If this isn't against SCF rules - is anyone interested in anteing up a junk auto for April with the spoils going to the winner?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going to piggy-back on this and ask about February's prize?

Since I can only assume that we aren't going to get an answer to our questions......

If this isn't against SCF rules - is anyone interested in anteing up a junk auto for April with the spoils going to the winner?

A question for you both. Has a prize ever been determined? @raiderscott @bigbenjobu

Prize will be determined by 2/10/20

Just asking as I like to know what the prize is suppose to be if anyone knows.

On another note will make sure something goes out for you two in the near future.

Also, for April I would not expect a prize. If you all want to put up a prize feel free as it all about the community.

DON

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast