Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

New Autographs for Trade

I sold the other list of autographs I had to trade so I put this together to see what is out there I could add to my collection without spending any money (well besides postage). This is cross posted and on Ebay so first to them gets them.

I've been asked many times what I am looking for and my answer is simple - Anything I want. So what do I want? Well that's not a simple answer.

I don't know who has as big of a wrestling autograph collection as I do and I'm sure someone does but last count I was up to 386 different autographs. If you haven't seen it before here is my collection on display, change the View to Description A-Z to view it properly

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/addicted36

Not everything I have is listed there but the vast majority is.

I will trade for 8x10's autographs if they are authenticated, wrestling autograph cards, and just about anything wrestling related.

Below is my newest list of stuff I have to trade, PM's work best to get my attention. Thanks for checking this out

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

whatcha want for the 2 velvet sky autograph cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

i may have a trade for ax and smash