Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Red Sox Trade Mookie Betts and David Price to the Dodgers

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...e-dodgers.html

The Mookie Betts saga has reached its conclusion, and the result is a stunning three-team blockbuster that’ll massively alter the fortunes of all three clubs. The Dodgers are reportedly set to acquire Betts, David Price and significant cash considerations in a deal that will sent young outfielder Alex Verdugo to Boston and right-hander Kenta Maeda to the Twins. Minnesota, meanwhile, will send flamethrowing young righty Brusdar Graterol to the Red Sox to complete the swap.

Acquiring Betts and Price will cost Los Angeles a hefty five years of control over Verdugo and four more years of the talented Maeda, and there’s another major ripple effect, as the Dodgers have reportedly struck a separate trade sending outfielder Joc Pederson to the Angels in exchange for young infielder Luis Rengifo. Between the cash the Red Sox are sending to cover some of Price’s contract, the subtraction of Maeda and now the subtraction of Pederson’s final arbitration salary, it seems likely that the Dodgers will have managed to stay beneath the luxury tax threshold.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont think the money that is sent over helps the lux cap but will help offset the salary owed, but does not matter for this year anyways. Peterson was making more the Betts already The Dodgers paid for a one year rental, so if its not the Dodgers v Yankees in the series, I will be shocked. This will be the most ante climatic season that I remember coming into it. When Betts commands close to Trout money we will see whom goes over the cap. Wont be surprised that Betts resigns with the red sox next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

sawks fans naught happy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Yes we are not happy at all all of boston is pretty pissed LMAO ohw ell trade is not done yet price is having problems with health stuff right now lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wont be surprised that Betts resigns with the red sox next year.

I would be. They basically treated him like garbage for the past year and the team has "tons of young talent" already. He's a good player but maybe he was just MVP good because the Red Sox were cheating that season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

the health questions are on the twins prospect. Heard that he can throw 100 mph, 21 yrs old, gained 40 lbs. also recovering from TJ surgery, actually one yr removed. did pitch for twins a bit last year.
    I guess dodgers OF , also with some problems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the health questions are on the twins prospect. Heard that he can throw 100 mph, 21 yrs old, gained 40 lbs. also recovering from TJ surgery, actually one yr removed. did pitch for twins a bit last year.
    I guess dodgers OF , also with some problems.

Looks like the Twins have pulled out of the deal. This may still happen but there is now a chance that it might not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yes, i've heard sox want other prospect from twins. Sox should have done their homework on him as it was well known about is weight and TJ. I still think the dodgers and sox work something out. would be tough for Betts and price to go back to boston, especially Price, he's not very popular in the Hub.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like it is now just a Dodgers and Red Sox deal and the Red Sox luck out in getting Jeter Downs added to the trade. He may turn out to be the best player from their haul now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

bettah deal for sawks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast