SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Leonityrigi0's Items on eBay

Looking to trade for ANY cards you don't need

HI
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I know we all have some lots of cards we don't know where and how to move. At least i have such lot myself
    All these inserts and parallels from 90s-2000s which are needless now, all these RCs of players who will never play hockey anymore...

And i got [crazy] idea why not to try to accumulate such lots from other members. Maybe some sets will come up one day or i can make some sexy team lots. Don't know yet. Depends on volume of cards i get

What i can take is any inserts/parallels/Game Jersey/Autographs you don't need. RC's also but serially numbered only. No MVP, Victory etc.
    No base cards unless it is Gretzky RC

Cards just should be in mint condition. (meaning no bad corners etc). No pet box survivals please

Considering the cards i get, please be realistic on what you expect to get in return.

Another point, i'm not interested in 5 cards lot. Lot should be at least 100-200 cards, ideally 500+. Except you have some small unique lot

Before you make any list of what you have, to avoid wasting of time - please contact me via PM just to give an idea of what you have and what you would expect in return, and then we move on.

We can trade lot for lot, or maybe big lot from you for one or few nice cards from me.

Here i'm talking mostly about lots of cheaper/common GJ/AU/Inserts/Parallels, BUT if you have some lot of better cards you don't know where to move or just tired to collect - such as player PC, incomplete set of GJs or autographs or something similar - this we can also discuss

Again, before making any lists or any other hard job - please contact me and give me an idea of what you have and what you expect in return

Let's try to clean some space, have some fun and make some nice trades!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking for Czech/Slovak cards.....especially Jagr and hasek...and the rarer the better...I have tons and tons of stuff I can trade for cards I can use
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    CURRENT TRADE LISTS Hidden Content

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Hey. If you have some stuff on my want lists then I can definitely send stuff your way.

Wants

Thanks
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Click Here For..Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also have plenty of old inserts I would offer in your favour if you have something from my want list. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.