Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See CrockSmoke's Items on eBay

Signature Requests Open

Hey y'all. I am new back into the hobby but love doing forum signatures. If you want one, drop a reply. If you want something really cool and imply that you'll tip me in inserts or cheap cards I will definately go the extra mile lol. If you just want something though I'm not going to make you pay me lol. Here's a quick run down of an example of what info I need

EDIT: I Can also make instagram profile pictures, facebook banners, facebook profiles, ect!

Player (s) : Please recognize the size limitations, I'd like to keep it 2 max unless there is some unifying colour scheme I.E. Team USA, Canada, Just Penguins players, Leafs, Habs ect.
    Specific Photo (s): add a link
    Do you want your username included? Y / N ?
    Do you want a specific theme? Maybe modelled after your favorite set if you're a set builder? I can do that!

Please keep in mind that I am super rusty. And my sig portfolio has been lost for maybe 5 years or more so I'm starting from scratch. Lets have fun, and make friends!

Example:

Hi Matt, I'm JimBobMcLeafFan and I want a sig banner with cujo and his autograph, maybe his name if you have room. If you can make it look like the new Leafs Forever theme that would be cool!

Some Examples:

gaudette.png
    Sharks.png
    Cujo.jpg
    Untitled-1.gif
    Hull.png
    Last edited by NashLightsLamps; 02-10-2020 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Adding Examples

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey Matt, we've talked before, but welcome back to the hobby. I remember you made some sweet banners back in the day! Best of luck with these.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Check out my new signature! I love it, so obnoxious but in a good way - just like Hull ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See CrockSmoke's Items on eBay

Check out my new signature! I love it, so obnoxious but in a good way - just like Hull ;)

I'm glad you like it! :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice stuff so far man!