Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any that I have on POST #1 ????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a month s-l-e-e-p, it's time to bring this back ttt. Anyone interested in any of the '83 DONRUSS Baseball Action All Stars ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any ?????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recently obtained a complete box of 38 unopened packs of 1983 DONRUSS Baseball Action All Stars. However, since this thread wasn't replied too in nineteen (19) days I OPENED all thirty eight (38) packs. This is what I now have of 1983 DONRUSS BASEBALL Action All Stars 3 1/2 x 5 inch cards ---------------------

--- Two (02) complete sixty (60) card sets

# of EXTRA cards of ---

Eddie Murray, Dwight Evans, Reggie Jackson, Greg Luzinski (2),Larry Herdon (3),Al Oliver,Bill Buckner,Andre Dawson(2),Greg Minton(2),Terry Kennedy,Phil Niekro,Willie Wilson,Johnny Bench,Ron Guidry, Hal McRae,Damaso Garcia(2), Gary Ward, Cecli Cooper,Keith Hernandez (2), Ron Cey, Rickey Henderson (2), Nolan Ryan,Steve Carlton (2),John Stearns (2), Jim Sundberg, Joaquin Andujar,Gaylord Perry, Jack Clark, Bill Madlock, Pete Rose(2), Mookie Wilson (2), Rollie Fingers(2), Lonnie Smith(2), Tony Pena (2), Dave Winfield (4), Tim Lollar (3), Rod Carew, Toby Harrah, Buddy Bell, Bruce Sutter (2), George Brett (3), Carlton Fisk (3), Carl Yastrzemski, Dale Murphy, Bob Horner (2), Dave Concepcion(3), Dave Stieb (4), Kent Hrbek (3), Lance Parrish (2), Joe Niekro (2), Cal Ripken (2), Fernando Valenzuela (3), Richie Zisk(3), Leon Durham (2), Robin Yount (2), Mike Schmidt (2), Gary Carter (2), Fred Lynn (3), and CHECKLIST (3)

AND "extra" puzzle cards --- 4,5,6 --- 7,8,9 ---13.14,15 --- 16,17,18 --- 19,20,21 --- 22,23,24 --- 25.26,27 ---28,29,30 --- 31,32,33 ---34,35,36 ---37,38,39 ---40,41,42 ---46,47,48 --- 49,50,61 ---55,56,57 --- 58,59,60 --- and 61,62,63

Now that you know what is available, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

If buying, make a reasonable offer (please add shipping to your offer(s)?. If trading, I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES and NATIONALS. I'll also consider "vintage" HOFer's,stars,semi-stars, "vintage' Orioles (mainly 1954-1975) to add to my PC, gu and auto's that make good trade bait.

So, now that you've checked this thread, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Is this for a box of 83 Donruss or the "Action All-Stars"?

I would be interested in both but the "Action All-Stars" are pretty common..Obviously they're larger in size than the usual - kinda - well exactly like Topps "Superstars" er "Super", which I believe were released in 1980 and pretty boring looking until Topps adopted their base set design.. Unfortunately Donruss didn't do the same.

I'd definitely be interested tho but not at a "special price" if you had some unopened 85's that would be somewhat of a different story because those black borders chip and get all kinds of issues easily... I'd be interested in the 83's tho just because they're fun.. How many come in a pack anyway? like 3 cards?

Hey, I'm not much of a baseball card collector these days but I am depending on whom you ask an expert on pre-1995 cards and if you have any "Topps Supper" or even OPC hockey "Super" I would be more than interested in having a conversation with you if you're looking to sell or trade.. So if you have some LMK.

As far as this box?? I'm interested but ... Look, I'll trade you some Mike Trout cards for all 38 packs??

Cards like these are just fun, and if you're a fan it's just cool to have them...When I was a kid I would take the "Topps Super" and frame them and hang them on my wall in the bedroom" I remember vividly my Ricky Henderson "85 Topps Super" - what an awesome card that was, I only wish they had a Topps Super of his rookie - now that would have really defined "awesomeness".... Obviously it's possible these days with printing and all but those "Topps Super" were like authentic gigantic cards from their set... The texture, the feel and printing were all on par with the set - they were just 4x bigger, lol... Now I'm going to go buy stacks of them, lol and I collect hockey cards... Whatever I like what I like and I could care less what another thinks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Savard18 - First, thanks for your post and interest. Next, to answer your "?" "...83 Donruss or..."Action All-Stars"?", it is answered at the very top (before what I have). So, I now have no unopened packs (just cards - individual and enough for a set or two). I have no other "SUPER" cards except for "Baseball Foldouts" 1983 Topps 17 pitching leaders career wins set no. 1 of 5 (it's like a booklet, they fold out). Even though I don't collect Mike Trout, I will consider trading for some. Feel free to make an offer, if you want too. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in a "set" ? individual cards ? THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any set(s) ? Anyone interested in any individual card(s) ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's time to bring this thread back ttt. Anyone interested in any ????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After two months, it's time to bring this back ttt. Anyone interested ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any ???????????????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234