Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This one is definitely the Hi-Lite of any pickups I'll make in February....

Dr. Price has made a lot of nice cards over the years. Mostly under his old In The Game brand, but in recent years under his new one: President's Choice.

If you haven't seen the stuff coming out of Solitaire, it's worth a look. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but honestly: the memorabilia is fantastic.

You might also know that he spent a little bit of time on Hobby Insider soliciting ideas for players to be included in one of the solitaire subsets..... a group of cards he'd end up calling "Hi Lites". Of course I suggested Bill Ranford, because that's what I always do.

I was really happy to be able to land this one, so quickly after the release date:

That it's a Red Wings card made me want it even more. I've got lots of Oilers GU cards, and plenty of Bruins.... when ITG put Ranford into their Motown Madness set I was (pleasantly) surprised... considering he only played 4 Regular Season, and 4 Playoff games, for the Red Wings.

I've got a few patch cards from that set, but this one is certainly a nicer piece than any of those. Adds a really unique piece to my collection.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Beautiful card, congrats on snagging this for your collection!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Wow!! A very special card, especially with the limited number of games he played for the Wings. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Congrats