Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Looking to Buy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

Looking to Buy

I am looking to go back to enter the show circuit. I am looking for GU and Auto and Vintage. I am looking to pay wholesale pricing so I can flip them at card shows. Please list cards, Book value and what you want. All posts not containing these will not be answered. No amount is too much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fglbinger's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking to go back to enter the show circuit. I am looking for GU and Auto and Vintage. I am looking to pay wholesale pricing so I can flip them at card shows. Please list cards, Book value and what you want. All posts not containing these will not be answered. No amount is too much.

So you setting up a booth? What does it usually cost at each card show to do that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

So you setting up a booth? What does it usually cost at each card show to do that?

Depends on what part of the county. In Midwest at the smaller shows usually $20 up to $50 a table. Bigger shows are more

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Do you have any interest in RC's of today's stars and top brands? Also, any interest in football or baseball?