Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Does anyone have any of the following and what are some other sets?

1995 Score Red Siege
    1995 Pinnacle Trophy Collection
    Edge Gold Ingot

I'm thinking of making some sets, but I'm not going to break the bank. Want to see what is out there and if anyone else has any weird sets like these from the 90's they are interested in trading. Give me some more ideas too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting idea, PM coming.
    I mainly collect Cowboys. My main goal is to put a team set together for every set (including sp's). I will trade for pretty much any Cowboys I don't have if we are trading similar things, low end inserts for low end inserts, etc. The link below is to my wantlist, you will also be able to see all cards I have for trade. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Have you started to build a set of these? If so do you have a list of what you already have/need? I broke a couple boxes of 1995 Score a couple Christmases ago and I'm sure I've got some awesomely named Red Siege cards in my insert box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I have not started to build any of these sets. i was kind of seeing if any one else had and if any one else even had any. If you're like me, you have them some where. Where? In a box. Where? In a box in a closet. Where? In a box in a closet under 2000 other boxes of stuff that I can't seem to find and haven't seen in about 30 years.

LOL

Seems interesting just based on the fact they should be readily available and don't seem to be overly collected and thus the price should be low.

I did send in a few of my Red Siege cards to PSA so I did at one time have the only PSA 10 Aikman and PSA 10 Charles Haley cards. I see, before I sent this post, someone else did it as well.

Here is a link to mine: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregist.../showcase/1894

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Any other set ideas????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

I put together a 2002 Topps Debut football red parallel set. I have some duplicates to trade if you want to put a set together. Reds are numbered to 99.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

I am a huge Cowboy collector and have team sets from 1960 to the mid 1990's. Too many cards brands in the '90s for me to keep up. However, I have 5-6 5000 count boxes of just Cowboys. If you have a want list of sorts, I will trade my duplicates with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

1995 Score Red Siege
    1995 Pinnacle Trophy Collection
    Edge Gold Ingot

I'm thinking of making some sets, but I'm not going to break the bank. Want to see what is out there and if anyone else has any weird sets like these from the 90's they are interested in trading. Give me some more ideas too!

Are you interested in any complete sets? I have 20 or so sets from late 80's early 90's that I would like to trade and make room...also have these lots from the 90's

1995 Collectors Edge Excaliber 22K #2 Jerry Rice ($15), #4 Joe Montana ($30), #9 Marino ($20)
    1999 Upper Deck Hologrfx Ausome #AU 6, 19, 37, 60
    1999 Upper Deck Quarterback Class # 1, 3, 4, 7, 15
    My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@mvaunt

I would love to trade with another Cowboy collector. Send me your want list. Here are the cards I have scanned in so far.

https://www.rookiesandmore.com/produ...allas-cowboys/

Wife is out of toen next week so i should have plenty of time to scan cards in!!!!!! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@patsfan628 Checked out your trade list. Some neat stuff. I am going to pass for now. I've settled on doing the 1995 Score Red Siege first and foremost.

Thanks though!!