Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now that the product is live, it looks like there is some sweet Easter Eggs in this product:

-MVP Colours and Contours /99 of the rookies
    -MVP Colours and Contours Purple /9 of the rookies

There are also Rookie Shooting Stars Inserts (with the Red parallel being a short print) which seem to be quite the pulls as well.

- Also some players have Autographed versions of the 30th Anniversary BuyBack 1/1 base cards:

Last edited by creasecollector; 02-20-2020 at 03:57 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

There is also more Retro Acetate Young Guns to be found in this year’s Series 2. Carey Price is the only one I am able to confirm so far. Saw this on Instagram just now:

IMG_9279.jpg

Please post more players if you find them. Thanks!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

19-20 Retro Acetate Young Guns in Series 2 that I've heard of so far:

Price
    Malkin
    Stamkos
    Giroux
    Keith
    Duchene
    Holtby
    Johansen
    Getzlaf
    Benn
    Last edited by creasecollector; 02-21-2020 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Added a name to the list.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do we have a checklist of sorts for those buyback 30th Anniversary cards?

That Price Acetate is AMAAAAAAAZING!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Do we have a checklist of sorts for those buyback 30th Anniversary cards?

That Price Acetate is AMAAAAAAAZING!

The Checklist for the 30th Anniversary cards can be found HERE on HI.

Every base collection (which includes the Young Guns RC's) since 05-06 until 18-19 has been re-released as a buyback 30th Anniversary 1/1. So if your PC guy had a UD Young Guns or UD base cards between 05-06 and 18-19, there is now a 1/1 30th Anniversary BuyBack version of it out there now since the release of 19-20 Series 2. This year's series 1 had Upper Deck sets from 90-91 up until 04-05.

For example, here are the Jhonas Enroth 30th Anniversary Buyback 1/1 cards I will be looking for in 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2:

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2009-10 (Unannounced) 239 Jhonas Enroth YG, RC Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2013-14 (Unannounced) 63 Jhonas Enroth Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2014-15 (Unannounced) 25 Jhonas Enroth Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2016-17 (Unannounced) 424 Jhonas Enroth Toronto Maple Leafs 1/1

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Checklist for the 30th Anniversary cards can be found HERE on HI.

Every base collection (which includes the Young Guns RC's) since 05-06 until 18-19 has been re-released as a buyback 30th Anniversary 1/1. So if your PC guy had a UD Young Guns or UD base cards between 05-06 and 18-19, there is now a 1/1 30th Anniversary BuyBack version of it out there now since the release of 19-20 Series 2. This year's series 1 had Upper Deck sets from 90-91 up until 04-05.

For example, here are the Jhonas Enroth 30th Anniversary Buyback 1/1 cards I will be looking for in 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2:

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2009-10 (Unannounced) 239 Jhonas Enroth YG, RC Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2013-14 (Unannounced) 63 Jhonas Enroth Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2014-15 (Unannounced) 25 Jhonas Enroth Buffalo Sabres 1/1

30th Anniversary Upper Deck 2016-17 (Unannounced) 424 Jhonas Enroth Toronto Maple Leafs 1/1

The more you know - thanks my friend!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The more you know - thanks my friend!

Happy to help! Best of luck with the BuyBack hunting :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Is series 2 supposed to have base packs?

I opened a box this week and 2 packs were base packs - 8 base cards - interestingly in both cases one of the base cards was flipped upside down

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Hobby packs usually do not have base packs. You will usually see those in retail.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Is series 2 supposed to have base packs?

I opened a box this week and 2 packs were base packs - 8 base cards - interestingly in both cases one of the base cards was flipped upside down

Could be a base photo variation?

Check the ongoing thread here to see if you pulled any of them. List is still being updated.

I've posted some pictures in the thread as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast