Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - jameslacarte will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in Insert Lots?? I have a Monster Box Full of them!!

Hi, i have a Monster box full of inserts, they range from $1 up to $20. I need to get rid of some stuff, (the Wife has spoken)... I would like to get rid of as many as possible & will trade in your favor. I can do Team Lots or Lots by year. Most are from 16-17 to present. Will trade for lower end YG's or rookies. I may trade for Memorabilia cards as well.

Its not all junk either, there are Crosby, McDavid, Matthews & other Star Players included but nothing higher than $20-$25

(lots of Upper Deck- Portraits, Shining Stars (Some Blues), Canvas Etc) Lots of Tim Hortons..

Will do something like this:
    Will send you $100 BV of Misc Inserts for $70 TV in return(LF 3-4 cards max in return) This is just an example, i can go lower or higher in BV, depends on how much you want.
    No Cherry Picking the lot, you get what you get...
    Thanks
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 02-14-2020 at 05:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump