Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m a seller on Ebay and I totally understand @canucksfan007
    There is a lot of weird people on there, we as sellers aren’t protected at all. I would’ve done the same thing as him, refund him and move on. The buyer probably would’ve said that he never received. You have to be a seller on Ebay to understand, it gets frustrating sometimes.

Thanks

At least someone understands why I don't trust doing any dealings with this member moving forward on a platform that gives him all the power
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

my ebay name is laceychelsy

i too would like to lose the privilege of buying from you, if you could block me as a buyer on ebay I will block you on here so we never cross paths again, or give me your ebay name and I will put all the leg work in thanks
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

An unfortunate situation that didn't have to go the way it did - I've sent offers out to people who are watching my items in the past, and I've not yet experienced someone making this type of an error. IIRC, all interested parties get a PM indicating the special price, and literally THE ONLY THING they have to do is click the link in the email and it will take them to the offer page. Click BIN, pay, done.

While I likely wouldn't have responded in the manner you did, I totally understand taking that precaution to protect your account. When there's no trust or respect in a transaction, and there's so much tilted against sellers on eBay, you've got to look out for your best interests. Maybe the guy would have done it all by the book, but even if he leaves you a neutral and/or dings your DSR's, that's got a negative effect on your account in the long run...not his. So it sucks for sure.

If the guy had owned up to his error and pitched an idea or two about resolving it, sure you wanna work with that. It was an honest error he made but he didn't take the honourable route with you to pursue resolution.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I have cancelled and re-listed for the buyer to purchase the card again. I also have refunded over-payment. I literally say "Refund for over-payment" in my reason through PayPal for the partial refund.

Tons of ways to fix this problem before the escalation.

I won't get into anyone else's comments here, I briefed them. I have 4000 feedback and still run into the occasional problem. My block list is long enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my ebay name is laceychelsy

i too would like to lose the privilege of buying from you, if you could block me as a buyer on ebay I will block you on here so we never cross paths again, or give me your ebay name and I will put all the leg work in thanks

Will do friend. Happy to see your understanding of the situation. I hope everyone agrees with you if you come across a problem, I feel you arnt a strong enough to deal with many situations

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want to deal with him, by all means. If you don't want to deal with me because of it, again do what you will. I know we've dealt many times before with no random demands or random stupidity.

I'll call him out because he's an idiot, and wanted to do the same to me . If you dont like it that's up to you

I'll still deal with you without problem, and I'll likely do the same with him. I guess all I'm saying is a little patience and understanding goes a long way. Even in my everyday life, I've encountered people who have made asses of themselves, but when given the opportunity to redeem themselves, have proven to be stand up people.

The only thing I'll add is that I used to be a very combative person... I've eased up and it has made for a much happier life, and has actually opened up several nice avenues for me. That's not to say I'll allow myself to be walked all over, but a polite yet firm approach has done nothing but good for me. Just my perspective, do as you will, and I'm sure we'll deal again in the future.... no need to close that door over a difference of opinion on a forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll still deal with you without problem, and I'll likely do the same with him. I guess all I'm saying is a little patience and understanding goes a long way. Even in my everyday life, I've encountered people who have made asses of themselves, but when given the opportunity to redeem themselves, have proven to be stand up people.

The only thing I'll add is that I used to be a very combative person... I've eased up and it has made for a much happier life, and has actually opened up several nice avenues for me. That's not to say I'll allow myself to be walked all over, but a polite yet firm approach has done nothing but good for me. Just my perspective, do as you will, and I'm sure we'll deal again in the future.... no need to close that door over a difference of opinion on a forum.

You bet. I'm sure if I took more time to think about my response I may have responded differently. With how the other user responded, I'm sure it would not come have come to a different conclusion. It's hard when eBay does not protect the sellers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123