Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sherm78's Items on eBay

2018 Canton Absolutes complete set 20 cards Hall of Famers

I have not posted on the boards in what seems like forever, but throwing this out there if anyone is interested. I have for sale the complete set of 2018 Canton Absolute cards, 20 cards in all. Players listed below. I don't have any scans, but you can see the checklist a couple of examples in this link:

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/Checkl...nton-Absolutes

Asking for $100 delivered for the set.

#ed to 99: Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Largent

#ed to 199: Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Brian Dawkins, Tim Brown, Rod Woodson, John Riggins, LaDanian Tomlinson, Steve Young, Ed Reed, Fran Tarkenton, Earl Campbell, John Elway, Terrell David, Jim Kelly, Joe Namath and Kurt Warner

PM me if interested.

Thank you

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'd be a player at $82 dlvd