Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Some Pretty Cool Hockey Items I Picked Up Today! Need Some Autograph Help as Well!

This morning I picked up a huge box of hockey collectibles from a guy selling them online near me. Upon taking the box home I started going through it. There were lots of smaller items that will make good Summit Show draw prizes for my booth as well, there were some cooler things in there I had to show off here.

To start off, a nice goalie mask print I will keep for myself (who'd have thunk it, eh?)

Then, some sweet Canada Cup '84 and '87 programs, as well as two ticket stubs from an '84 Canada Cup Pre-Tournament game. Also need help on the autographs on the '84 program. I believe the top left one is Larry Robinson, but I am not sure about the bottom right one.

After that, a cool pre-Summit Series framed news article:

A bunch of 1980 NHL Collector's Pepsi caps:

A golf hat autographed by two including Bobby Hull, and I don't know the second signature in there:

And finally, a 2005 Quebec PeeWee Hockey Tournament hat autographed by several. The only one I could easily identify was Sidney Crosby with that distinct signature. The others, I have no clue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The #23 Auto is Bob Nystrom. Not sure about the rest. Nice Pick ups for sure. I like that old stuff!! Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cool! The Crosby hat also has Al Macinnis #2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool stuff. The 1984 Canada Cup program brings back memories. I was at that game in Halifax as a kid.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

the auto that is beside hull, is that Joe Mullen?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

I just want to say that you guys are the best! All of the autographs on the items have been identified across the three forums I use.

The '84 Canada Cup program autographs are Larry Robinson and Ludek Bukac (Czech coach).
    The golf hat is autographed by Rick Vaive and Bobby Hull.
    The Peewee tournament hat is autographed by Bob Nystrom, Al MacInnis, Sidney Crosby and Derek Stepan.