Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Signed Baseball Help Please

I found this at goodwill and was wondering if anyone could help me with any of the signatures or any info.
    Thanks for any and all help.

Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this at goodwill and was wondering if anyone could help me with any of the signatures or any info.
    Thanks for any and all help.

Ok so I am pretty sure this is an Atlanta Braves ball however some of the signatures look really off for who they should be so I don't know if it is authentic.

1st picture very bottom sig just above the bottom stitch I think is Chipper Jones. The problem is that's not his current signature so I don't know if he had a different way of signing then changed it or what.
    In picture 3 the prominent one is obviously John Smoltz
    Pictures 6 the top signature I'm pretty sure is supposed to be Andrew Jones but, again it looks a little off
    the last picture middle signature is Brian McCann

those are really the only ones I can tell from the pictures.

Edit: I'm going to guess the ball is from about 2006. if those are the signatures I think they are that would be the right year for all of them
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 02-17-2020 at 06:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help. I wasn't sure about the authenticity either but I figured for $4.99 I would take a chance. I looked at the roster from 2006 and 2007. It does look like some of the sigs could be those players. I'll start looking them up and see how close they are. Thanks again for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

This is a team ball stadium souvenir, they are not real autographs and are all pre printed on the ball. You can tell how none of them are overlapping and all uniform, all have the same "pen" as well. you can buy them at any stadium for about 15$
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 03-04-2020 at 03:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a team ball stadium souvenir, they are not real autographs and are all pre printed on the ball. You can tell how none of them are overlapping and all uniform, all have the same "pen" as well. you can buy them at any stadium for about 15$

That probably explains why some of the autos don't look right