Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

Anything you need for the Andre Miller SOTT and/or the Draymond Green RC auto/jersey. My post with my scans should be near the top of the posts here. I can take better scans if some aren't so great.
    LF:Autos of Caris Levert, Teddy Bridgewater, Kyle Kuzma, D'angelo Russell, and Shaun Livingston as well as anything that catches my eyes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Anything you need for the Andre Miller SOTT and/or the Draymond Green RC auto/jersey. My post with my scans should be near the top of the posts here. I can take better scans if some aren't so great.

Leaving for vacation in the morning for a week, so I can't really do anything until we get back. I didn't see anything I'd do the Draymond for, but maybe something for the Miller. PM me and we'll talk next week.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: Jaren Jackson Jr | 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12