Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Give Credit

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to Give Credit

I have been out of the game for some time (I noticed a different thread saying the same thing), but certain accounts on Instagram and Youtube have pulled me back in. I don't have the resources to start a YT channel for box breaks or anything like that, but I have an account on IG where I'm showcasing my collection. If you do as well, let me know your IG handle so I can follow along.

I have a few custom cards that were made for me by a member of this board from several years ago. DNJ Cards - is this person still around? I loved the way the cards turned out, and if I feature them on my page, I wanted to give proper credit. Would also think about getting some more.

Thanks everyone.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know how active he still is on this forum (DNJ Cards) but he still does custom work, for sure. I've had him do quite a few cards for me over the years... and he's still making more!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Ranfords? I'd be interested to see. Ranford is my main collection, and he did a couple for me as well.

Thanks for the information.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Ranfords? I'd be interested to see. Ranford is my main collection, and he did a couple for me as well.

Thanks for the information.

One (part of this gang scan)

Most of what I've had him do are similar to the customs in this picture.... designed for TTM autographs. I've also had him do a lot of Cut Signature cards over the years, for players who don't have signed cards (and for the most part, didn't have NHL cards either).

You have pics of what he made for you? I'd be interested in seeing.

Also, if your main collection is Ranford..... shoot me a PM. I've got a decent number of doubles, may have something you need? Maybe you've got something I'm looking for?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back to the hobby.

I'm @ creasecollector on Instagram if you want to follow me. I post pictures from my collection on quite the regular basis. If you let me know your handle on IG I can follow you back! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

IG is a great place to display a collection - seems to be growing in popularity too!

@highendrookies

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

IG is a great place to display a collection - seems to be growing in popularity too!

@highendrookies

I agree! Nothing beats a forum for me, but iG defintely does have its own ease of use for displaying a collection online.

And I follow you on IG! Great pieces in your collection man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone for checking in with their handles. I'm now following you all. I'm @goaliecollect30 - I haven't gotten back into the full swing of making posts just yet, but will be doing so shortly. Mostly goalie stuff, but I'm going to try for more than just cards.

30RanfordFan - thanks for the images. I like the idea of cut signatures and customs for TTM. I've posted a couple of my Ranford customs. I also had DNJ do a custom insert set that I'll post at some point. I'll also send you a PM to see if we can help each other out.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, I love that stick card. Looks great. The booklet is pretty awesome too.

What stick did you use for the material?

I'll show you a couple others.... but these aren't Ranford. Most of the custom cards I've had done, look similar to the Frank Beaton or Bill Morris in the first pic I showed (they never had any cards made, and I send those in the mail to be signed).

I've had him make a lot of cut signatures for me too, as I said, most look similar to this one:

I have not really done a lot as far as custom memorabilia cards (like yours) but did have this one done. I actually bought the stick in Nashville years before he ended up in Edmonton..... I played with it for a long time, and then it finally broke. I cut the nameplate off, and had him turn it into a card.

And yeah..... drop me a line. Let's chat!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Paper Cuts card is great. Very cool design.

I've played goalie for almost 30 years, and I found a Sher-Wood with his name on it and treasured it. When I realized it was taking up a lot of space (among others I saved), I figured this would be more space efficient and a cool tribute. I did the same for Brodeur. I should go back through my collection of sticks and see if there's anyone else I could do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast