Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

i know i should know this but ......

what is epack? i know its an online upper deck thing.
    and do they hold the same value as regular cards? are they the same?
    are certain "hits" only available this way?
    thanx

oh and the new brand - allure
    is that a desirable brand?
    how does it compare with say upper deck
    thanx again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

I am still kind of new to the EPack scene. Here is what I have gathering. For Upper Deck, you cannot get physical copies of the base cards. You can however exchange ten copies of a particular base card for a Silver Foil EPack only version which you can get a physical copy. You can also exchange ten copies of the Silver Foil for another Glitter Version. The other inserts and young guns are able to get physical copies. Some of the inserts like Portraits can be exchanged for an EPack only parallel. There are other EPack only available cards that are for completing sets and such. I am still trying to learn the system.

I like Allure. Not sure if it will catch on but it is a nice looking product.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, it's a digital platform for Upper Deck to sell trading cards.

There are plenty of "digital only" cards, but there are also lots where you can have the physical card sent to you.

Upper Deck Series 1 is the simplest set to use as an example.

If you pull a YG, it's the same card as you'd get from a pack. Worth the same? I'd actually argue it's worth more inside of ePack than it is outside... but if you opt to have the card sent to you... yes, it's worth exactly the same as a card you pulled from a physical pack.

The base cards do not exist, other than as digital cards. You can combine 10 of the same base card for a Silver Foil, and 10 Silver foils for a Rainbow foil. Those foils are NOT available in physical packs. (YGs, I think it's 5 & 5, instead of 10 & 10).

The inserts, for the most part, are largely the same..... though I think there's an ePack only insert set, just like there's a hobby-only insert set (don't recall what they are, right now).

There are also achievements. "Complete this set, and get 'X' card added to you account". That kind of thing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

thanx guys, i have a better understanding of it now